- About Us
- Contact Us
- Upcoming Events
- Our Blog
- Our Current Catalogs
- EXCLUSIVE IN-STORE TREASURES & GIFTS
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Special Occasions
- Baby Gifts
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Easter & Lent Resources
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Greeting Cards
- LifeWay Resources
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Valentine's Day Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
Featured Bestsellers Up To 50% Off
God doesn't bless us to raise our standard of living. God blesses us to raise our standard of giving, and that's where true joy is found. The New York Times bestselling author of Chase the Lion challenges us not to settle for half of what God offers when it comes to blessings--we are BLESSED to BLESS.His discovery started with a simple experiment. Whenever Batterson received a blessing, he would give a similar blessing away. If someone paid him a compliment or gave him a gift or went out of their way to help him, he would return the favor by doing something similar for someone else. We flip the blessing by blessing others in the way God has blessed us. That's how the blessing becomes a double blessing. It turns giving into a game--one we can't win because God will always outgive us It's an ancient truth found within the Abrahamic covenant: "I will bless you . . . and you will be a blessing." In other words, we are blessed to bless. The first blessing is receiving, but it doesn't end there. The second blessing is giving it away That's the double blessing. And that's where double joy is found. In a day and age where the idea of blessing has been reduced to a hashtag (#blessed), Batterson challenges readers to pursue true, God-glorifying blessing and experience an exponential impact by participating in the double blessing. Don't settle for half of what God offers. Discover how you can both get it and give it . . . in Double Blessing.
Find power in your prayer like never before with #1 New York Times bestselling author Bishop T.D. Jakes.
In a time when women carry more influence than any other generation, the power of prayer has never been more important to remind us that we do not have to bear our crosses alone. We need prayer to stand guard over our hearts and minds and over the hearts and minds of our families.
Women today are shattering glass ceilings and forging new paths in the world. What Happens When a Woman Prays is a clarion call for women to continue their progressive march of empowerment by dreaming like their daughters and praying like their grandmothers.
Through exploring the lives of 10 prayer-filled women of the Bible, Bishop Jakes emphasizes the life-changing power that women have when they find their identity, their strength, their healing, and their voices in Christ.
Women of Fearless Faith
Meet women who have used their God-given talents to live out their faith to the fullest. They come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, but each one has answered the Lord's call on their life in bold and innovative ways.
Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories of
- Corrie ten Boom--activist, author, and Holocaust survivor
- Laurie Hernandez--gymnast who won both gold and silver medals in her sport
- Florence Nightingale--health care reformer
- Madeline L'Engle--author of children's literature
- Mother Teresa--missionary and winner of the Nobel Peace Prize
These inspiring profiles will captivate kids' imaginations and encourage them to discover their own gifts and how they can use them to glorify God.
Men of Fearless FaithMeet men who have used their God-given talents to live out their faith to the fullest. They come from a variety of backgrounds, eras, and ethnicities, but each one has answered the Lord's call on their life in bold and innovative ways. Children of all ages will be inspired by the stories of
- C.S. Lewis--professor and author of the influential Chronicles of Narnia series
- Zhang Boli--Chinese dissident, journalist, and Christian pastor
- Richard Allen--former slave and founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Tim Tebow--athlete, Heisman trophy winner, and outspoken follower of Christ
- Father Damien--priest who dedicated his life to helping lepers in Hawaii
Find Hope and Joy in Everyday Moments
Motherhood is a series of moments--some of them magical, others messy and mundane. In every part, God is there and wants to pour gospel truth into you. Learn how you can grow spiritually and share His love with others, especially with your family, right where you are.
Discover how the gospel impacts all the areas of your everyday life, including your
- Attitude--examine your heart and get answers to overcome common issues, such as anger and frustration.
- Marriage--see your husband the way God sees him and transform your view of your spouse.
- Body image--reject cultural pressure for physical perfection and pursue internal beauty.
- Relationships--love those you interact with from a gospel-motivated mindset.
- Home life--spend your time at home with purpose and intentionality.
That is how you live out Risen Motherhood: by remembering who you are in Christ, what He has done for you, and what He has called you to do.
You Can Break the Chains Holding You Captive
Harmful habits, negative thinking, and irrational feelings can all lead to sinful behavior and keep you in bondage. If you feel trapped by any of these strongholds in your life, know that you are not alone--you can break free.
Neil Anderson has brought hope to millions facing similar spiritual attacks. In this significantly revised and updated edition of this popular bestselling book, he offers a wholistic approach to spiritual warfare that is rooted in the Word of God. As you read stories of others who have been locked in spiritual battles, you will learn the underlying whys and hows behind these attacks, and discover the truth that sets people free in Jesus.
You don't have to live as if you are in chains. Break through your spiritual battles, and find freedom in Christ with The Bondage Breaker.